Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by KraneShares:
Today we are joined by Jonathan Shelon, COO of KraneShares to discuss the KLIP China Internet Covered Call Strategy.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Jonathans Target Date Fund experience
- Trends happening within China
- How investable is China?
- Ways you can invest in Chinese stocks
- What’s going on with China’s economy
- How the KWEB Call Option Strategy works
- How the 55% yield is derived on KLIP
- The KWEB/KLIP option risk
- Cash flow rebalancing with KLIP
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.