Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by J.P. Morgan:
See here for more information on JEPQ, J.P. Morgan’s Nasdaq Equity Premium Income ETF.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Boomers Got Hooked on Stocks. Now They Can’t Let Go.
- Global inequality at lowest level in nearly 150 years
- Instant Pot’s Slower Sales Tip Gadget Maker Into Bankruptcy
- Why Are Houses So Expensive?
- One-Third of U.S. Homebuyers Are Paying in Cash, the Highest Share in Nearly a Decade
- Nearly Everyone With a Mortgage Has an Interest Rate Below 6%, Prompting Many to Stay Put
- Renters Are About to Get the Upper Hand
- How credit cards ruined the airport lounge
- How America Saves
Tropical Bros Shirts:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.