Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Halo Investing:
See here for more information on investing with Halo.
We had Jason Barsema, Co-Founder and President of Halo Investing on today’s show to talk about Halo’s latest Hedged Equity Strategies.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- How structured notes are created
- Who is paying the investor back at maturity
- Understanding counterparty risk
- How callable notes work
- The hedged equity strategy
- What generation is using structured notes
- Growth notes and tax efficiency
- Structured notes vs. tail risk strategies
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.