Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by Eagle Point Credit Management:
See here for more information on Eagle Point Credit Management and the CLO investment strategies available to wealth advisors and retail investors.
On today’s show, we are joined by Thomas Majewski, Founder and Managing Partner of Eagle Point Credit Management, to discuss generating current income by investing in CLO securities.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- What Eagle Point Credit Management is
- What a CLO is and the underlying senior secured corporate loans
- CLO v CDO
- CLO performance through the great recession
- CLOs during the 2023 banking crisis
- Closed-end fund dynamics and Eagle Point’s performance
- Key investors in CLOs
- What to expect from distributions
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investments in securities involve the risk of loss. Any mention of a particular security and related performance data is not a recommendation to buy or sell that security.