Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Global X ETFs:
See here for more information on Global X ETFs suite of thematic strategies
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Real estates lead as best investment shrinks, gold rises
- Investors are nervous – and that could support stocks
- There is nothing typical for stocks when the Fed stops raising rates
- Robinhood to launch 24-hour trading on weekdays in stocks and ETFs
- Workers are happier than they’ve been in decades
- The rise and fall of pandemic excess savings
- The greatest wealth transfer in history is here, with familiar (rich) winners
- The home buyer’s quandary: nobody’s selling
- Airbnb earnings
- Disney earnings
- Home Depot earnings
- Generation X is worried that Social Security won’t survive
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.