Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts:
See here to register for YCharts webinar discussing the scenarios tool with a big emphasis on how it helps streamline the financial planning process for advisors with RWM COO Nick Maggiulli on May 24th at 12:30pm Eastern
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Jerome Powell faces lowest public confidence for Fed Chairman on record, Gallup says
- International diversification – still not crazy after all these years
- Wages grow steadily, defying Fed’s hopes as it fights inflation
- About half in US worry about their money’s safety in banks
- The age when you stop feeling young
- New cars, once part of the American Dream, now out of reach for many
- 31-year-old used her $1200 stimulus check to start a ‘cash stuffing’ business – it’s on track to bring in $1m this year
- The Juror
- The Town Podcast
- Meg 2
- The Covenant
- There Will Be Blood
- No Country for Old Men
- Tomorrow & Tomorrow & Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.