Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts:
See here for YCharts Top 10 Visuals for Prospect & Client Meetings
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Stock pickers failed to take part in first-quarter rally
- Tech investing via Verdad
- Deposit outflows shine light on Fed program that pays money-market funds
- Why one firm’s 3,612% return is drawing the ire of hedge funds
- A historic labor market recovery
- Wages may not be inflations cause, but they’re in focus of the cure
- A few comments on commercial real estate via CalculatedRisk
- Here’s what retirement looks like in America in six charts
- Buying or selling a home? Welcome to the year of disappointment
- Demand outpaces limited supply, making some markets feel hot despite few sales
- Lenders lost $301 for each mortgage they made last year
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.