Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by New York Life:
See here for more information on New York Lifes indexIQ ETFs
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Welcome to the superprime banking crisis
- Here’s what retirement with less than $1M looks like in America
- The age of AI has begun
- Attention is all you need (Packy on AI)
- Housing market update: Demand for mortgages ticks up as rates drop amid banking turmoil
- A tale of two housing markets: Prices fall in the West while the East booms
- What’s happening to the American Dream?
- Most Americans doubt their children will be better off, WSJ-NORC poll finds
- For sale: Mansions in Los Angeles at bargain prices
- More Millenials are turning 40 – and they’re changing travel as we know it
- Apple to spend $1B a year on films to break into cinemas
- Daisy Jones and the Six
- Hollywood is betting on fear
- Apple sets Fall theatrical release for Martin Scorsese’s ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’
- Jill on Money
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.