Today’s show is sponsored by Invesco QQQ:
See here for more information on investing in the Nasdaq 100
On today’s show, we discuss:
- The demise of Silicon Valley Bank
- Thoughts on the bank bailouts
- NYPD called to Silicon Valley Bank branch as depositors attempt to pull cash
- S&P SPIVA US Scorecard
- The hotel cabanas that cost more than most rooms
- Three million US households making over $150,000 are still renters
- Fear over Social Securities future leads some to claim retirement benefits early
YCharts x Animal Spirits Webinar on March 23rd at 2:30 Eastern
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.