Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Fidelity Digital Assets:
On today’s show, we are joined by Jack Neureuter, Research Analyst at Fidelity Digital Assets to discuss crypto in 2022 and what to look ahead for in 2023.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- A sentiment check in Crypto
- How Bitcoin miners work
- 2022 headwinds for Bitcoin
- Value propositions of Bitcoin
- Transaction volume in Crypto
- Cyclicality within digital assets
- Decentralized v centralized assets
- Broken trust within crypto
- Will there be mass adoption?
- Leverage in the system
- Overview of Fidelity Digital Assets
- Fidelities 2023 look-ahead
Fidelity Digital Assets:
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.