Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts:
Enter your information here to get 20% off YCharts (new clients only)
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Jeff Bezos may return to helm Amazon, says forecaster of double-digit stock market losses last year
- Amazon workers joke about Jeff Bezos’s comeback amid Andy Jassy layoffs
- The 2023 Economy FAQ: Is recession inevitable? Will housing crash? Can tech recover?
- No recession
- Economist says his indicator that predicted 8 US recessions is wrong this year
- Beer sales drop as consumers balk at higher prices
- Is the US job market disinflationary now?
- What if inflation suddenly dropped and no one noticed?
- Natural gas falls to pre-Ukraine war prices
- Goldman no longer sees Euro-area recession as it lifts outlook
- Amazon to cut 18,000 jobs as layoffs expand in tech sector
- Salesforce to lay off 10% of staff and cut office space
- Crypto investments hit a 2-year low at the end of 2022
- ChatGPT creator is talking to investors about selling shares at a $29B valuation
- It’s never too late to get into shape
- The Menu
- Jack Ryan Season 3
- James Cameron on Smartless
- The Change-Up
- Madoff: The Monster of Wall Street
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees.