Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by Constrained Capital:
On today’s show, we are joined by Mark Neuman, Founder and CIO of Constrained Capital to discuss investing in ESG orphaned companies.
On today’s show we discuss:
- Why Constrained Capital was started
- How capital is actually getting constrained in today’s environment
- Valuations of constrained capital companies
- How being capital-constrained affects companies
- Politics and investing
- Coke and Pepsi vs Tabacco and Alcohol
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.