Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by KraneShares:
See here to learn more about investing with KraneShares ETFs
On today’s show we discuss:
- Novembers CPI print
- Carvana could run out of cash within months: analyst
- The Federal Reserve is deflating financial bubbles, without a crash
- Slowing growth edges out inflation as top concern
- Vanguard economic outlook for 2023: beating back inflation
- SBF secretly funded crypto news site
- Semafor Business on SBF
- The Alameda VC portfolio
- Calculated Risk on recession watch
- LULU earnings
- Why aren’t Americans ditching big banks?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.