Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts:
Enter your information here to claim a FREE YCharts Professional account through December 16th, 2022 (first 100 submissions)
On today’s show we discuss:
- Immaculate disinflation hopes dashed?
- Comments on the November employment report
- Were there really twice as many job openings as unemployed people?
- Sam Bankman-Fried’s hedge fund took a big hit to prop up FTX exchange
- Forecasting real estate trends for 2023
- Blackstone limits redemptions from real estate vehicle, stock sinks
- When it comes to investments, the VIP section isn’t always better
- Blackstones BREIT stockholder FAQs
- 11 takeaways from the 2022 profile of home buyers and sellers
- Was this $100B deal the worst merger ever?
- Liverking responds to steroid allegations
- Your creativity won’t save your job from AI
- Hollywood wants you back in theaters, whether you want to or not
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees.