Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by AcreTrader and Nasdaq:
See here for more information on AcreTrader and here for AcreTrader disclosures
See here for Nasdaq’s stock screener
On today’s show we discuss:
- U.S. crude turns positive, Brent pares losses on OPEC+ cut rumors
- Was the Nasdaq 100 in a bubble?
- Fed minutes show most officials favored slowing rate rises soon
- Miami nightclubs mourn the absence of high-rolling crypto entrepreneurs
- BlockFi files for bankruptcy
- Investor home purchases drop 30% as rising rates, high prices cool housing market
- Amazon plans to invest $1 billion a year in movies for theaters
- Disney’s theme parks are a sore spot for investors
- The seasonality of weight gain
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.