Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts:
Enter your information here to claim a FREE YCharts Professional account through December 16th, 2022 (first 100 submissions)
On today’s show we discuss:
- The S&P 500 is not the economy
- Why hasn’t the crypto contagion spilled into the stock market?
- Atlanta Fed GDP estimate
- The auto industry is the economy’s best hope right now
- How long until excess savings are gone?
- Bob Iger returns as CEO, Bob Chapek exits
- Grayscale trusts – what should be done and why
- Vast majority of retail investors in bitcoin lost money
- FTXs SBF cashed out $300M during funding spree
- Inside SBFs doomed FTX empire
- FTX and fomo
- People are already buying depositor claims on FTX
- The effects of remote work on US housing markets
- Fintechs steroid era
- Warner Brothers Discovery CEO speaks on weak advertising market, DC plans, and HBO losses
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees.