Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Nasdaq and Composer:
See here for daily news and insights from Nasdaq.
See here for more info on Composers’ new one-click, systematically managed portfolio
On today’s show we discuss:
- Fun stats from Nick Colas
- Distribution of household wealth in the US since 1989
- Yardeni on S&P profit margins
- Plans for a 24-story tower in Grand Rapids canceled
- Rich millennials have lost confidence in the stock market
- JPM earnings
- BAC earnings
- BLK earnings
- US bank earnings
- Bird founders stake worth less than Miami mansion
- 8.7% COLA for 2023, largest increase in 40 years
- Bad Sisters
- The Offer
- The Firm
- Haute Tension
- Naked Gun Reboot
- Halloween Ends
- This is Halloween lyrics
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.