Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Masterworks:
See here to learn more about investing in contemporary art.
On today’s show we discuss:
- The Minneapolis Fed President is happy to see the stock markets reaction after Jackson Hole
- ‘Prepare for an epic finale’ warns Jeremy Grantham
- The market is in a super bubble according to Jeremy Grantham
- The Irrelevant Investor on Grantham
- The bottom 50% of Americans are building wealth even with inflation
- Typical home now selling for less than asking price
- Will house prices decline nationally? (Calculated Risk)
- The Disney membership program
- Welcome to Wrexham
- Bad Sisters
- Harry Potter movies
- Deep Blue Sea
- Nightmare Alley
- Next week we are live at Future Proof!
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.