Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts:
See here for YCharts Highlights, Lowlights, and insights from 1H 2022
On today’s show we discuss:
- AQRs New Rules of Diversification
- JPMs Guide to the Markets
- Is labor hoarding causing the low layoff numbers?
- Empire State manufacturing survey
- Is America’s job market too good?
- Insights into the inflation print
- Disney inflation
- Home price correction by geography
- Pitchbooks US VC Valuations Report
- a16z investing in Adam Neumanns Flow
- COIN earnings
- DIS earnings
- The Science of Hitting on Disney
- The Science of Hitting on Airbnb
- Social Security COLA for 2023
- Millennials are spending money on name-brand things
- The upper-middle-class issue
- Blackrocks Bitcoin private trust
- Supply glut in bicycles
- Michael Santoli on The Long View podcast
- The Offer
- The Kid Stays in the Picture by Robert Evans
- Black Bird
- Bodies Bodies Bodies
- Bone Tomahawk
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.