Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Nasdaq and Composer:
See here for daily news and insights from Nasdaq.
See here for more info on Composers’ rules-based strategies
On today’s show we discuss:
- US mortgage lenders are starting to go broke
- Housing slowdown starts to ease as a drop in listings hampers supply
- Even with sales down, home prices are up 10.8%
- Homebuyers are backing out of deals
- Target earnings
- Zoom earnings
- The Transcript on inflation
- An update on Chamaths SPACs
- Americans’ pay floor for accepting a new job hits $73,000
- Salaries by state in the US
- Crypto ads starring Matt Damon and Tom Brady vanish from television
- Inside the 3AC debacle
- The merge
- The rise of the one-day workweek
- Ford is cutting 3,000 corporate jobs
- How did New York get its nickname?
- House of the Dragon
- Eyes Wide Shut
- Black Mass v The Departed
- The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent
- Edward Norton Movies
- The Kid Stays in the Picture by Robert Evans
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.