Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Nasdaq and Composer:
See here for Nasdaq’s research on the shifting profile of retail investors.
See here for more info on Composers’ rules-based strategies
On today’s show we discuss:
- Rich people keep spending money
- The upper-middle class is getting squeezed
- What is a recession?
- Walmart issues a profit warning
- Home price growth slowed for the second straight month
- Weber earnings
- Walmart earnings
- Bed Bath and Beyond private labels
- Flipping Jordans is no longer a slam dunk
- Crypto bank failures
- Three Arrows Founders break silence
- Bitwise Investor Letter
Future Proof Festival:
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.