Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Nasdaq and Masterworks:
See here for Nasdaq’s research on the shifting profile of retail investors.
Go to Masterworks.io/animal to learn more about investing in contemporary art.
On today’s show we discuss:
- Facebook, Netflix, and PayPal are now value stocks
- How the Fed and the Biden Administration got inflation wrong
- America’s cash hoard could cushion a downturn
- Sequoia is down bad
- What should we do about inflation?
- Are TIPS broken?
- May price cuts in Salt Lake City, Boise, Sacramento, and other hot spots
- KBH earnings
- LEN earnings
- NKE earnings
- FTX is trying to buy Robinhood
- FTX CEO says there are no active conversations with Robinhood
- Meme stocks were too good to Robinhood
- BlockFi’s credit pact with FTX
- BlockFi parts ways with head of US trading
Future Proof Festival:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.