Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Harbor Capital:
We spoke with Kristof Gleich and Spenser Lerner from Harbor Capital about investing in innovative companies.
- Managing risk while investing in hypergrowth companies.
- The pros and cons of the impact of the pandemic on tech firms.
- What kind of growth do tech stocks need to grow into their valuations?
- How much does the macro environment impact tech stocks?
- How to categorize the various groups of tech stocks
- Are rising rates or rising inflation a bigger headwind to tech stocks?
- How disruption became its own asset class.
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.