Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Simplify Asset Management.
We spoke with Simplify CEO and co-founder Paul Kim about their new ETF lineup.
- Thematic ETFs are the new active funds
- The importance of RIAs in the fund industry
- What is carry in the bond market?
- The pros and cons of leverage in fixed income
- Why leverage is like a chef’s knife
- How advisors are dipping their toe in the water with crypto exposure
- Why has the GBTC discount not been arbitraged away?
- When will markets begin to care about risks?
- How options are now more powerful in the stock market
- Who is taking advantage of Reddit traders?
- How covered call strategies have changed
- The two dominant risks in fixed income
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here and here.