Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Calamos Investments:
We spoke with Jim Madden from Calamos Investments about his more than 20 years of investing in ESG.
- When ESG investing was born
- Watered down ESG funds
- How have corporations improved when it comes to sustainability?
- Why should ESG-aware companies perform better?
- Positive vs. negative screens in ESG portfolios
- How much pushback is there on specific holdings in ESG strategies?
- ESG as a behavioral tool
- Qualitative vs. quantitative ESG investments
- Investing in sustainability
- The investment case for corporate diversity
- Environment investing
- Calamos global sustainable equity fund
- NY pension shifts global equity into alts
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.