This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Why retail investors didn’t go away after 2020
- What happened to ARKK?
- Why size is the enemy of outperformance
- How big is the United States in terms of the global stock market?
- Why mean reversion is not as simple as you think when investing
- Why has John Hussman been so wrong for so long about the stock market?
- Why business cycle analysis is useless for the economy right now
- Why it makes sense for retail sales to fall from here
- Why isn’t the stock market included in the inflation numbers?
- How much would you pay for Netflix?
- Which would you give up first: Netflix or Prime?
- Why crypto needs gatekeepers to go mainstream
- BlackRock and JP Morgan manage A LOT of money
- What happens to Robinhood during a bear market?
- Was 2019 the apex of Silicon Valley?
- Is Toronto the craziest housing market in the world?
- An appreciation for prestige TV and more
- The pros are now paying attention to retail investors
- How a flood of money swamped Cathie Wood’s ARK
- A short history of chasing the best performing funds
- Data update: It’s Moneyball time!
- Damodaran data resources
- This is not the way
- Goldman Sachs destroys one of the most persistent myths about the stock market
- Don’t extrapolate from this fake business cycle
- Retail sales fall
- Netflix raises prices on all US plans
- Amazon Prime is loved at almost any price
- Extreme leverage at extreme depths
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.