Today’s Animal Spirits is sponsored by Masterworks:
Go to Masterworks.io/animal to learn more about investing in contemporary art.
- Where we are mentally with the pandemic
- Should we listen to what the stock market is telling us about Omicron?
- Why did the stock market finally care about a new variant?
- Why has Twitter’s stock performed so poorly?
- Gap vs. Banana Republic vs. J Crew
- How big is Zoom in the business world?
- The 2 strategies for holding growth stocks
- What happened to Robinhood’s stock?
- Tesla dominates the options market
- How high is economic growth going to be the remainder of the year?
- Why are profit margins so high is costs have risen so much?
- Why housing prices still have some upside
- I’m still having a hard time coming around to the idea of the metaverse
- Entourage vs. Succession
- Will Omicron make up more than 1% of Covid cases in the US by year end?
- Jack Dorsey is stepping down as Twitter CEO
- Dollar Tree will raise prices to $1.25
- The Tesla financial complex
- Metaverse real estate prices
- What is Waystar Royco’s true valuation?
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here and here.