Today’s Animal Spirits Talk Your Book is presented by LifeGoal Investments:
We talked with Taylor and Brett Sohns about our most-asked question from listeners.
- How the interest rate and housing market environment have impacted saving for a down payment
- The psychology behind labeling your financial goals
- How the pandemic altered the housing market
- The home down payment crisis
- The two goals behind saving for a down payment
- What is the worst-case scenario in housing-related stocks?
- What’s the lowest risk stock-bond allocation?
- The process of starting an investment company during a pandemic
- What other big-budget items do people need to save for?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.