This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Why Elon Musk is a world-class troll
- The stock market thinks the pandemic is over
- Why aren’t there more nice billionaires?
- Why do interest rates keep falling?
- How to listen to an earnings call
- What happened to Zillow and Peloton?
- Why hasn’t technology had a great impact on the healthcare, education and housing sectors?
- Companies are figuring out a difficult labor market
- Economic cycles are moving faster
- Incentives in the media
- Why aren’t more millennials using financial advisors?
- Was the 2000s housing bubble exaggerated?
- When was the last great Tom Hanks movie?
- Pfizer board member Gottlieb says the Covid pandemic could be over by January in the U.S.
- Elon Musk faces a $15 billion tax bill
- Swedish start-up Quartr gains high profile backers
- Zillow Q3 earnings call
- Peloton earnings call
- Help really wanted
- October employment report
- Bitcoin bull sees trillions of inflows
- Nike is quietly preparing for the metaverse
- Rich millennials don’t want a financial advisor
- The 2000s housing bubble was greatly exaggerated
- Foolhardy Vinters (code “Spirits” gets you 20% off your first order)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here and here.