Today’s Animal Spirits is presented by Masterworks:
Go to Masterworks.io to learn more about investing in the art market.
- Will supply chains ruin Christmas?
- Investors have been spoiled of late
- Why do investors own way more stocks than they did in the past
- Why do so many rich old investors call for market crashes?
- Why were endowment returns so high over the last year?
- There has never been a better time to be a start-up
- Does progress lead to inflation?
- Why is inflation better than deflation?
- What good is price when there is no supply?
- Is Zillow driving up home prices?
- The danger of relying on anecdotes
- Is housing in the U.S. becoming too unaffordable?
- Does it make sense to pay off your mortgage anymore with rates so low?
- Why is it so difficult to refinance right now?
- Why household budgets can trigger you
- Are people getting sick of their Pelotons?
- Why global supply chains won’t ruin the holidays
- Battered 60/40 strategy
- University endowments mint billions
- AngelList stack
- Broader inflation pressures begin to show
- What does price mean where there’s no supply?
- Zillow isn’t buying all of the homes on your block
- Mortgage payments are getting more and more unaffordable
- Clarida traded into stocks on eve of Powell’s comments
- As BNPL surges, borrowers fall behind on payments
- Peloton fatigue
- Is culture stuck?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.