- Why I just can’t force myself to care about this Evergrande story
- People love to predict “the next Lehman Brothers”
- Why is so much money flowing into bond funds?
- Which is a bigger market anomaly — the 1990s or now?
- Why are professional investors having a hard time outperforming?
- Is Robinhood running out of customers?
- Why are there so many different cryptocurrencies?
- Why Defi will or won’t work
- Why doesn’t Fidelity own the crypto space?
- Selling crypto to start a business?
- Inflation is finally settling down
- America’s daycare crisis
- Is US housing cheap compared to the rest of the world?
- Buying a car right now is a weird experience
- Don’t buy the bad data
- Robinhood is going on a college tour
- The coming war over digital currencies
- OpenSea confirms executive was insider trading
- Fidelity met with the SEC
- America’s inflation story is entering a new phase
- Child care workers are quitting at a rapid rate
- The global housing market is broken
- Based on a True Story: Not a Memoir by Norm Macdonald
- Jesse Livermore – Boy Plunger by Tom Rubython
- Defi and the Future of Finance by Cam Harvey
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.