Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Jensen Investment Management:
We spoke with Eric Schoenstein, CIO and Portfolio Manager of Jensen Investment Management about investing in high-quality growth stocks.
- The difference between a good story and good performance in active management
- The resiliency of high-quality businesses
- The factors involved in defining quality stocks
- How quality stocks handled the Corona crash
- How to prepare for times of underperformance
- Why should quality companies earn excess returns?
- How disruption impacts quality companies
- Balancing growth and valuation
- How quality companies hedge against inflation
- How valuations change over time
- What discount rates matter to investors today?
- Is ESG now a quality factor?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here and here.