Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by New Age Alpha:
Michael and I spoke with New Age Alpha CIO Julian Koski about investing in the human factor and how to set probabilities on stocks.
- Why it’s so difficult to place odds on investments
- The difference between picking winning stocks and avoiding losers
- Investing with an actuary mindset
- What drives overpricing in stocks?
- What is the human factor?
- The only two things you know about a stock at a given time
- Figuring out if the market is correct about a stock’s price
- Which big stocks have a high potential failure rate right now?
- The New Age Alpha investment methodology
- Rising rates, rising stock prices and the juiced baseball
- The investment odds don’t need to be stacked against you
- 10 things investors can learn from the horse track
- New Age Alpha Launches First US Large-Cap Equity Avoider ETFs, AVDR and AVDG
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.