On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- The recent market turbulence.
- Maybe 401ks won’t provide a floor under the market.
- The problem with 401k loans.
- The rise and fall of Sears.
- How Buffett predicted Eddie Lampert’s struggles with Sears 10 years ago.
- The similarities between Sears and Amazon.
- The impact of student loans on the economy.
- Survey of the week: What’s holding back first-time homebuyers?
- What if valuations were predicting improved fundamentals?
- How many institutional investors index?
- Value investing in taxis.
- Will Amazon and Wal-Mart be your doctors in the future?
- There’s a difference between individual stocks and the stock market.
- Did Tesla outsell Mercedes Benz?
- Are HSAs underutilized?
- The psychology behind a 100% stock market portfolio and much more.
- The $210 billion risk in your 401k
- Buffett predicted Lampert’s troubles 10 years ago
- The history of Sears predicted nearly everything Amazon is doing
- Student loans rise to $1.58 trillion
- Attitudes on home ownership
- Indexing supports vibrant capital markets
- Amazon and Wal-Mart want to read your vital signs
- Tesla outsells Mercedes Benz
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.