This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Faster markets
- Why bear markets from high valuations aren’t necessarily worse
- Robinhood’s S-1 disclosures
- The benefits of taking a break from social media
- The pandemic caused a wave of early retirees
- The coming tidal wave of inheritance money
- How are so many people so financially secure in Japan?
- Why do we still have so many tariffs in place?
- Dispersion in valuations
- Something I was wrong about
- The great migration from California to Austin
- Housing gains are greater now than in the housing bubble
- Addictive personalities vs. social media
- Substack is going to create opportunities for young people
- Some thoughts on The Tomorrow War and more
- How long might the next bear market last?
- Robinhood S-1
- Robinhood’s investors have fun
- Will Robinhood become the Facebook of finance?
- The pandemic made a lot of people retire early
- The time has come for older Americans to give away their wealth
- U.S. unemployment rescue left at least 9 million without help
- Few financial worries for older people in Japan
- Private equity breaks 40-year record with $500 bln of deals
- Californians are fueling Austin’s housing frenzy
- You really need to quit Twitter
- Let’s overshoot
- Ocean Prey by John Sandford
- Noise by Daniel Kahneman
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood by Quentin Tarantino
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.