Today’s Animal Spirits: Talk Your Book is presented by Direxion.
We spoke with Ed Egilinsky, head of alternative investments at Direxion about the Direxion Auspice Broad Commodity ETF (COM).
- Why commodities are better for tactical than buy and hold
- Is inflation stickier than the fed expects?
- Are commodities a cause or symptom of inflation?
- Is inflation here just because of shortages?
- Why volatility is a tax on short-term returns
- Are we in the early innings of a commodities supercycle?
- Why contango and backwardation matter for commodities futures
- The differences between commodities indexes
- Has bitcoin taken some of the shine off gold?
- How do commodities fit within a portfolio?
- What could slow the current commodities boom?
- The Direxion Auspice Broad Commodity ETF (COM)
- Commodities are meant for trading, not investing
- 200+ years of asset class returns
- Updating my favorite performance chart for 2020
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.