Today’s Animal Spirits is presented by Acre Trader:
- Money is still flowing into crypto at a rapid pace
- Why crypto yields are falling
- Why it’s so hard to change your mind as an investor
- High yield bonds are now low yield bonds
- Why aren’t interest rates higher?
- Young people are putting off buying a house and settling down until later in life
- The link between real estate, stocks and bonds
- The Bill Pullman and Bill Paxton of investment firms
- Are people getting better with their finances?
- Millennials are wealthier than you think
- How The Great Outdoors with John Candy explains FOMO
- What would you do if you won $100k right now?
- The best show I’ve seen in a long time that you’ve never heard of
- Interview with Marc Andreessen
- Crypto fund III
- Title insurance is a “total scam”
- Bitcoin’s money-printing machine breaks down as futures fall
- Bubble expert Grantham calls this another bubble
- Robinhood’s IPO slowed by SEC
- U.S. existing home prices hit record high in May
- Blackstone bets $6 billion on buying and renting homes
- The housing conundrum
- SALT cap confounds doomsayers
- Americans are on the cusp of another borrowing binge
- Lord of the Roths
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.