Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Interactive Brokers.
Check out the Impact Dashboard to create a positive impact on your investments.
- There’s a 30% chance Michael is going to end up in a Michael Lewis book
- The massive amount of fiscal stimulus and what it might mean
- Isn’t the inflation risk worth it if we can decrease child poverty?
- What if inflation isn’t all bad?
- Growth stocks have gotten wrecked
- The second-guessing correction is here
- Size is the enemy of outperformance for ARK
- Speculation in NFTs is off the charts
- First time home buyers are screwed in this market
- Why now is probably a good time to rent for young people
- Gen Z is in a much better place financially than millennials were
- The best time in history to be an entrepreneur
- Why crypto needs Wall Street
- What if there’s not a huge spending boom like everyone thinks?
- Collectors pay big money for a piece of blockchain basketball action
- The employment picture is far worse than the unemployment rate shows
- The biggest economic experiment in history
- Child tax credit
- No room on the ARK?
- How a 10 second video clip sole for $6.6 million
- Beeple brings crypto to Christie’s
- Housing, we have a problem
- Bananas West Michigan houses sell in a day
- Housing prices and rents
- Jack of two trades
- Charles Schwab is exploring white-label crypto brokerage
- Americans are sitting on lots of spare cash
- Biden stimulus showers money on Americans
- Hosts are tapping pros to polish their podcasts
- Giving Alpha
Job postings mentioned:
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.