This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service. If you’re looking for a new job at a fast-growing investment research firm, YCharts is hiring.
- Are we overreacting to rising interest rates?
- The relationship between speculation and rates
- The new Buffett shareholder letter
- When value stocks turn into momentum stocks
- Dalio vs. Grantham on stock market bubbles
- What if this all lasts longer than people expect?
- Robinhood really is democratizing investing
- The Coinbase and Robinhood IPOs
- The shortage in housing, lumber, appliances and semiconductors
- Do we actually need more money and investment right now?
- Why Covid could be our moon landing for vaccines
- What if interest rates don’t matter as much as we think?
- BRK annual shareholder letter
- Treasury to make history with first premium bond sale
- Bonds are already breaking the rules
- When value turns into momentum
- Stock market bubble?
- A historic market bubble
- Robinhood is on track for a hot IPO
- Bitcoin loses half of its value in historic two-day plunge
- Square reports $4.57 billion in Bitcoin sales
- Citi never sleeps
- Coinbase S-1
- Crypto goes mainstream
- Where have all the houses gone
- Lumber prices are soaring
- How carmakers collided with a global chip shortage
- Covid-19 vaccines yield breakthroughs
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.