Today’s Animal Spirits is presented by Masterworks:
Go to Masterworks.io to learn more about investing in the art market.
- Housing markets that are becoming unaffordable?
- But what if housing isn’t as expensive as you think?
- What are the lasting impacts of the work from home trend?
- There are more realtors than houses for sale right now
- Why would young people want to work for Goldman Sachs?
- Who gets what for the child tax credit?
- How much money do you need to make to be considered rich?
- A reminder that government debt is a liability for the country but an asset for investors too
- Who owns all of our government debt?
- Is ‘fair value’ the most useless phrase in finance?
- Will brokerages start offering a match for deposits?
- How much of a game-changer are electric vehicles
- Cathie Wood’s new Tesla price target
- How should you benchmark yourself financially against your peers?
- Housing markets at risk of an affordability crisis
- What if housing prices aren’t as high as they appear?
- Microsoft announces a move back to the office for some workers
- New realtors pile into hot housing market
- Everything you need to know about the $3,000 child tax credit
- The 2021 early retirement update
- Biden defines $400k a year as wealthy
- Why in the world would you own bonds?
- Worries about inflation
- Robinhood offers cash for new deposits
- Big market delusions: Electric vehicles
- Goldman’s junior bankers complain of workload
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.