Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Interactive Brokers.
Check out the Impact Dashboard to create a positive impact on your investments.
- Why personal finance is so important
- Tesla bought some bitcoin
- The dumbest story in finance right now
- Has Musk replaced Buffett in terms of the golden touch with markets?
- Put Jeff Bezos on the CEO Mount Rushmore
- Do the big tech stocks have to roll over for the market to fall from here?
- Why do so many people feel the market is rigged against them?
- Is Robinhood already too big to fail?
- The biggest hurdle for day-traders
- Why people prefer pessimistic people who are wrong to optimistic people who are right
- How big is the market going to be for electric vehicles?
- Equity rich homeowners
- Making a career transition into the financial advisory business
- Learn to Money
- Should 401k withdrawals be easier?
- Tesla buys $1.5 billion in bitcoin
- Jeff Bezos to step down as Amazon CEO
- Four refoundings
- Big tech’s banner 2020
- People believe the stock market is stacked against the little guy
- Robinhood tallies and options bonanza
- Reflection on Robinhood’s growth
- What Robinhood traders need to know about taxes
- This hedge fund made $700 million on GameStop
- A GameStop evangelist’s videos draw regulator’s attention
- SEC hunts for fraud in social media posts
- I spent $35k on a video you can find all over the internet
- Q4 2020 was the best quarter on record for early-stage companies
- The money tree
- Cathie Wood has Wall Street’s hottest hand
- ARK’s big ideas 2021
- Housing market update
- One-third of homeowners are equity rich
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.