Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by State Street.
We spoke with State Street’s Matthew Bartolini about the outlook for diversified portfolios and the market in 2021 and beyond.
- What is the alternative to a 60/40 portfolio?
- Are junk bonds strategic holdings or better for tactical investing?
- Do investors need to diversify more in fixed income?
- The 3 types of risk in bonds
- Could retirees who need to earn returns going to keep valuations high?
- How to think about investing in preferred stocks
- Why it’s so difficult to build a bond portfolio with yield right now
- Bonds allow you to take more equity risk
- How much would bond investors lose if rates rise?
- What is the origin of the 60/40 portfolio?
- How much of a home country bias to U.S. investors currently have?
- Did stock market investors pull forward 2021 fundamentals?
- Why cyclical stocks have gotten crushed
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.