This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- What impact will a vaccine have on the markets and economy?
- When will people actually be able to receive the vaccine?
- How was this vaccine not already priced into the market?
- Which pandemic stocks will still have legs in a post-pandemic world?
- Will we see a one-time mean reversion in the most beaten-down stocks or a sustained rally?
- Is the long normal world / short pandemic trade upon us?
- Are we setting up for a massive boom?
- Is the post-election rally all because investors were so hedged heading into it?
- How did the betting markets get the result so wrong on election night?
- Is corporate America our most stable institution?
- My advice for both democrats and republicans going forward
- Why booze sales are down
- Will people be able to wait out the virus knowing a vaccine is coming?
- Renting vs. buying a home and much more
- Pfizer soars as vaccine prevents 90% of Covid cases in study
- Pfizer CEO calls vaccine a great day for humanity
- What happens when investors see people dumber than they are getting rich
- Uninformed gamblers fooled global markets with big bets on Trump
- Why democrats lost so many south Texas Latino voters
- Wine and beer markets wait for recovery
- Renting vs. buying a home
- Estate planning with Helios Integrated Planning
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.