This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- I know we’re an anti-survey podcast but please take this short survey here so we can learn more about our audience. We’re having a drawing for everyone who takes it and giving away six $50 Amazon gift cards.
- Adding bitcoin to a portfolio
- Why is the bitcoin bull market so much quieter this time?
- Could bitcoin replace gold as a store of value?
- Dividend resiliency
- How the U.S. government is losing money on student loans
- Who owes all of the student loan debt?
- Why poor people spend money on luxury goods
- Investing in TikTok mansions
- Why young people will power the real estate market for years
- The housing shortage
- Recovering to a different economy
- How much longer will the pandemic last?
- Amazon healthcare insurance?
- Bitcoin trades again near record high
- Stock move marks the end of the tyranny of index funds
- Dividends are down but better than expected
- Who owes all that student debt?
- Student loan losses seen costing the U.S. more than $400 billion
- Why do poor people ‘waste’ money on luxury goods?
- TikTok mansions are publicly traded now
- Household debt and credit
- We need to build more houses
- 4 reasons the stay-at-home economy is here to stay
- The halfway point
- Amazon jumps into the pharmacy business
- Why your paycheck is probably lower than it should be
- How I Invest My Money by Josh Brown and Brian Portnoy
- Devil Take the Hindmost by Edward Chancellor
- Lower Ed by Tressie McMillan Cottem
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.