Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Simplify Asset Management.
We spoke with Simplify CEO and co-founder Paul Kim about their new ETF lineup.
- Hedging both tails (big gains and big losses)
- Paying an insurance premium for a hedge
- Starting a new investment firm during a pandemic
- What does convexity mean?
- How to think about the use of options in an investment strategy
- How to prepare for a melt-up and melt-down
- Buying out of the money puts and calls
- How options can help protect your portfolio
- What’s the worst-case scenario for a hedged strategy?
- Going long volatility
- The operational strategy behind buying options
- Who is the natural buyer for an options-based strategy like this?
- Just launched: an ETF made for black-swan moments like these
- Simplify Advisor Hub
- What is convexity?
- Managing risks beyond bonds
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.