This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service. And be sure to check out their new Free Guide: How Do Presidential Elections Impact the Stock Market?
- The impact of the presidential election on the markets
- Why it’s impossible to invest based on your politics
- Why are stocks back at all-time highs if there’s no stimulus bill yet?
- Why the stock market is like an alien
- Are investors becoming better behaved?
- Are there any alternatives to bonds?
- How demographics could impact the real estate market this decade
- Are incomes stagnating because of higher healthcare costs?
- How to cut down on the racial wealth gap
- The post-Covid spending boom
- How big can the podcast ad market become?
- Should you separate your finances when you get married?
- Don’t mix your politics with your portfolio
- America is having a moral convulsion
- Half a billion trips show China’s economy moving past Covid
- Your cash earns zip, zilch, nada
- Demographics: Renting vs owning
- Private equity funds just lost 6 year’s worth of gains
- How Robinhood convinced millions to trade their way through a pandemic
- Mortgage credit availability falls again, now at a 6 year low
- 2020 employer health benefits survey
- Can baby bonds shrink the racial wealth gap?
- How podcasting became a new front in the streaming wars
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.