Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by State Street:
We spoke with State Street’s Marvin Loh about all things fixed income investing and the difficulty of investing in a world with no yield.
- How the bond market became untradeable in March
- How the Fed fixed the credit markets
- How much of what the Fed did was psychological?
- How much more carnage would there have been without Fed support?
- What else can the Fed do?
- Why hasn’t the market priced in inflation yet?
- Who is the biggest buyer of our government debt?
- Would there have been a recession even without Covid?
- Does the Fed have the ability to cap interest rates?
- What are some sensible alternatives to high-quality bonds?
- What do TIPS yields tell us about the economy?
- Why own bonds in the first place right now with yields so low?
- How do bonds look around the globe?
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.