- Tesla’s massive price rise
- Managing an outsized position in your portfolio
- Does it make sense Elon Musk is richer than Warren Buffett?
- Why isn’t Tesla in the S&P 500 yet?
- How is it possible Robert De Niro is going broke this year?
- Simple is beating complex this year
- Why isn’t more money pouring out of long/short funds?
- Why market neutral funds are so difficult to deal with
- Why tail risk strategies are so hard to implement without losing a ton of money over the long-term
- Why do so many institutional investors continue to shovel money into alts?
- The boom in home renovations
- Why the stock market makes more sense than most people realize
- What do you do if you sold out of stocks in March?
- Do technology companies need to take more responsibility for their users’ actions?
- Is wealth inequality driving the rise in gambling on the markets?
- Bankruptcies and layoffs are on the rise
- Hulu is better than Prime and much more
- Elon Musk now richer than Warren Buffett
- Robert De Niro says he’s going broke because of Coronavirus
- Low vol in name, big losses in practice
- Market neutral can be a positively baffling fund label
- The hottest hedge fund strategy faces and existential crisis
- Tail risk hedging
- Alternatives a loser’s game
- The flexibility premium
- Once you’re out of the market it’s tricky to get back in
- Robinhood has lured young traders, sometimes with disastrous results
- Who gets to be reckless on Wall Street?
- Covid-19 is bankrupting companies at a relentless pace
- Walmart rolls out an Amazon Prime competitor
- A cheaper Peloton treadmill could be coming
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.