- How is it possible to have a situation that so closely looks like the late-1990s again?
- Is technology speeding up market cycles?
- Everyone has day-trading anecdotes now
- Why the risk of fraud is so high right now
- Why predicting the outcome of all this market gambling is so difficult
- Residential real estate is red hot; commercial real estate is not
- Millions of Americans have moved during this crisis
- Will WFH kill commercial real estate in big cities?
- How reliant is the economy on fiscal stimulus right now?
- The stock market vs. the economy
- Are airlines in worse shape than we think?
- Why didn’t free ETFs take off more than they did?
- Are active mutual funds toast?
- Why is gold hitting new highs?
- Tom Hanks talking history and much more
- Why everyone’s trading
- Everyone’s a daytrader now
- U.S. existing home sales rose 21.7% in June
- Millions of Americans have moved during the coronavirus crisis
- The virus turns Manhattan into a ghost town
- 32 million people will lose their unemployment benefits if Congress doesn’t act
- Airlines face the end of business travel as they knew it
- A golden rule from a golden fool
- GLD’s fall from grace
- The home run stocks Wall Street doesn’t know about
- Jim Chanos: “We are in the golden age of fraud”
- Google to keep employees home until Summer 2021
- Warner Brothers postpones Tenet release indefinitely
- Against the Gods by Peter Bernstein
- The Four Pillars of Investing by William Bernstein
- How We Got to Now by Steven Johnson
- Go Like Hell by A.J. Baime
Facebook group mentioned:
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.