This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- What if we see a big uptick in inflation that wipes out some of the government debt?
- What would it take to get interest rates back up to 3-4%?
- Why is the Fed buying corporate bonds?
- It’s time to move on from complaining about the Fed
- How is it possible for poverty to decline during a depression?
- Is the Fed telling the government we have more capacity for fiscal stimulus?
- Why can’t we give the lowest wage earners a bigger stipend when things go bad?
- Could all of the stimulus money lead to a boom?
- What if inflation follows the WWII path?
- Why this is one of the hardest market environments ever for retirees
- What if the big tech stocks are all up so much for good reason?
- The garbage portfolio
- New daytraders are not just a U.S. phenomenon
- Why do so many institutions keep investing in hedge funds?
- The hedge fund fee structure is ridiculous
- People are moving to the burbs en masse in New York
- Are colleges going to be forced to open for financial reasons?
- MiB: Jeremy Siegel on the Covid Stock Market
- Fed will amass a corporate bond portfolio using index approach
- Vast federal aid has capped rise in poverty
- Economists want to swap out $600 unemployment benefits with $400 a week
- Boats, pools and home furnishings
- The stock market may be pricey but it’s nothing like genuine bubbles from the past
- Views from the floor
- Investors approaching retirement face painful decision
- India’s lockdown mints more than a million new traders
- The performance of performance fees in hedge funds
- Stock market history says a V-shaped recovery makes total sense
- Suburban New Jersey homes headed for biggest price increase since 2005
- A college reality check
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.